Workday HCM Integration Specialist
Papaya Global provides global workforce management solutions to companies in 140+ countries. Through our innovative technology, we support our clients in managing their global payrolls, Employees of Record, and independent contractors.
We are looking for a dynamic and self-motivated employee to be responsible for the Workday integration framework. This includes management of the integration, access, and change request processes.
You’ll build and maintain the integration data, as well as the technical and design documentation for all Workday inbound and outbound integrations: building, creating, and owning a framework for others to follow.
- Work directly with key business and development stakeholders to document requirements and consider design alternatives.
- Complete requirement definitions, as well as functional specifications, analysis and design, system setup and configurations, testing, cutover and deployment to production.
- Evaluate, communicate, and coordinate the technical impact of application configuration decisions.
- Partner with appropriate teams for unit, system, and SIT testing – followed by deployment
- Attend all project meetings to gain knowledge of the project and ask appropriate questions, including meetings with Workday to assist with the certification process.
- Facilitate knowledge transfer and educate clients on developing and operating interfaces to and from a SaaS platform.
- Track issues and risks, communicating status and escalating concerns to the Workday Team Manager.
- Participate in Workday twice-yearly release reviews and testing by identifying impact/enhancement opportunities associated with a new release features/functionality.
- Provide production support, with responsibility for ticket management, triaging issue resolution, determining root cause and implementing corrections.
- Build inbound/outbound integrations using core PECI Connector, EIB, Workday Studio, Cloud Connector for Benefits, Cloud connector for Payroll
- Over 8 years of extensive experience in creating solutions for complex Workday-specific integrations and Production support.
- Workday HCM certification (CCTPP for Integration Consultants)
- Current Workday Studio expertise.
- Project experience in a technical role in one or more organizations utilizing Workday.
- A good understanding of integration design and testing concepts and integration frameworks (e.g. middleware, transformation logic).
- Extensive experience in inbound/outbound Integrations using Core PECI Connector, EIB, Workday Studio, Cloud Connector for Benefits, Cloud connector for Payroll.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Web Services; REST, JSON, SOAP, HTTP, SSL, PGP, SAML;
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong QA methodologies and practices
- Worked in an agile R&D team
- Great team player with strong communications skills