Who are we?
Papaya Global is an established B2B tech unicorn in hypergrowth. We are on a mission to reimagine the payroll category with a game-changing, disruptive technology.
Papaya Global is reinventing workforce management, global payroll and payroll payments to remove the friction of complexity and regulation create. Our automated platform helps companies hire, onboard, manage, and pay people in more than 160 countries.
We don’t just cover the globe with our solution; we are global. We are comprised of people from different countries, different cultures, and different backgrounds. Diversity is our secret weapon.
We’re looking for a UX writer to help drive an effective, cohesive narrative across our products. In this role, you will write text for future and current features and collaborate with product, design, and product marketers, to develop optimal experiences that helps users navigate product interfaces and utilize a wide variety of functionalities and features.
- Write clear and concise user-interface content
- Lead feature-naming work and ensure all terminology is clear and cohesive
- Collaborate with product managers and marketers to create brand user language
- Apply brand language and messaging to product microcopy
- Create and maintain microcopy & customer communication style guide
- Develop and maintain UX copy guidelines and oversee that those standards are implemented throughout the experience and across products
- Educate cross-functional partners on the role of UX writing and content strategy throughout the product development process.
- 3+ years experience as a UX writer, preferrably in B2B, enterprise-grade products
- Deep awareness of UX and how content and design work together
- An enthusiasm for translating technical products into human terms
- Comfortable prioritizing and managing multiple projects and deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Experience working very closely with a Product Design team. Proficient in using Figma to edit copy.
- Prior experience working on financial products a plus, but not required