Tier 3 Support Manager
Papaya Global is a rapidly growing start-up aiming to disrupt and simplify global payroll and employment. The combination of Papaya’s service and SaaS platform enables our customers, from start-ups to large enterprise companies, to expand their workforce globally, quickly, and in a compliant manner. Through our all-in-one global workforce platform, we connect companies to a global network of preferred suppliers of human resources and international payroll services.
We are looking for a Tier 3 Technical Support manager who will help us drive our product and Technical Support to the next level. As Technical Support manager at Papaya Global, you will be the Platform’s gatekeeper, leading the Tier 3 technical support to both internal and external customers while maintaining the highest quality of service. You will manage daily tasks and procedures for customers, customer integrations, identity and research issues on the platform, while working closely with the engineering teams, and create immediate solutions to always assure customers’ optimal experience.
- Lead a global team of Tier 3 support engineers, train and develop their technical skills and knowledge and understanding of the platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, engineering, product, and operation teams to resolve customers problems efficiently
- Take full ownership of technical issues escalated through the support channels and tiers, while gathering the required information, performing initial troubleshooting, identifying the root cause, as well as communicating the solution.
- Be responsible for monitoring and reporting on the performance of the customer support team through metrics such as closure rates, response times, SLA, and customer satisfaction levels
- Provide product feedback based on customer experience analysis
- Ensure that direct reports have the resources, information, and processes necessary in order to deliver effective technical solutions to our customers
- Proven experience in leading, building and expanding international support groups in SaaS companies
- Proven technical experience with databases, SQL queries, API, JSON Files, Microservices architecture.
- Experienced with troubleshooting tools like Datadog, ELK, DevTools, and similar.
- Excellent troubleshooting, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Perfect written and verbal communication skills in English. Additional languages are a major advantage.
- Ability to understand complex flows and work in collaboration with the R&D, Product and operation departments.
- Multi-tasking, self-learning, highly motivated and a team player!
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to navigate conflict and foster honest dialogue