Technical Support Engineer
Papaya Global is a rapidly growing startup aiming to disrupt and simplify global payroll and employment. The combination of Papaya’s service and SaaS platform enables our customers, from startups to large enterprise companies, to expand their workforce globally, quickly, and in a compliant manner. Through our all-in-one global workforce platform, we connect companies to a global network of preferred suppliers of human resources and international payroll services.
As a Papaya Global Technical Support Engineer, you know more about our products than any other function and you feel a sense of pride and satisfaction helping customers through their technical issues. We are serious about keeping our skills sharp, so we can supply first-class assistance in a constantly evolving technical landscape. We emphasize training, knowledge and customer empathy — your learning opportunities will never end.
You will collaborate with other Support Engineers to creatively and passionately assist with customer issues, while honing your technical skills. You will use your insight and imagination to help us find recurring or systemic problems and suggest ways we might address them.
- Collaborate across teams to assist in solving complex technical customer problems across our product suite.
- Work closely with our software engineering teams to resolve advanced customer issues.
- Advocate for our customers to our Product Organization by collaborating on feature requests and bugs that improve the customer experience of the Papaya Global platform.
- Advance your skills through additional training and exposure to other features and capabilities of our Products
- Achieve greatness and delightfulness from assisting both internal and external customers with their daily issues!
- Experience as a Support Engineer in Enterprise or SaaS companies (application support, not IT)
- You have 1-3 years' experience delighting customers, even those who are having a tough day
- Expert troubleshooting skills, and can get creative when the answer is not obvious
- Experience collaborating across teams or disciplines to solve problems
- An appetite for knowledge - always wants to learn more and do better (we are like that around here)