Technical Support Engineer
Papaya Global is a rapidly growing startup aiming to disrupt and simplify global payroll and employment. The combination of Papaya’s service and SaaS platform enables our customers, from startups to large enterprise companies, to expand their workforce globally, quickly, and in a compliant manner. Through our all-in-one global workforce platform, we connect companies to a global network of preferred suppliers of human resources and international payroll services.
We are looking for a Technical Support engineer who will help us drive our product and Technical Support to the next level. As Technical Support Engineer in Papaya Global, you will be the Platform’s WatchGuard. Providing Technical Support to both internal and external customers while maintaining the highest quality of service. You will manage daily tasks and procedures for customers, customer integrations, as well as identity and research issues in the platform and create immediate solutions to assure customers’ optimal experience at all times.
- You will provide tier 1 and 2 support to Papaya Customers per all of Papaya products and integrations.
- Research and investigate reported issues
- Manage daily QA procedures and troubleshooting
- Provide product feedback based on customer experience analysis
- Manage backend procedures for internal customers
- Able to prioritize, multitask, and perform effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Adaptive and loves working in an ever-changing environment where you are constantly improving yourself, your team, and your processes
- Collaborative, persistent, and self-directed
- Proactive, highly organized, with the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Exceptional English written and verbal communication skills, additional languages a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to navigate conflict and foster honest dialogue
- Positive, professional, and a desire to learn
- At least 2 years of experience in QA in a cloud-based company
- Experience with SQL and Logs Tools
- Experience in Technical Support (customer front)
- Experience with agile and scrum methodologies
- Creativity and ability to think outside the box
- Team Player
- A friendly personality is a MUST