Solution Architect Manager
As the Solution Architect Manager at Papaya, you will lead and guide our technical implementation team to ensure the successful deployment of our payroll software solutions. This role blends technical expertise, leadership, and a strong commitment to client success.
- Lead and mentor a team of Solution Architects, providing guidance, support, and technical expertise.
- Act as the primary technical bridge between the internal teams, including Product, Development, Engineering, and Implementation Managers.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the Papaya software and its technical components.
- Provide technical guidance and support to Developers, Solution Architects, and Product teams, particularly during complex implementations, integrations, and technical challenges.
- Demonstrate strong technical problem-solving skills, effectively addressing integration and implementation issues across multiple enterprise technology SaaS-based environments.
- Oversee integrations of our software with client systems and third-party solutions.
- Resolve complex technical issues and ensure the successful execution of integrations.
- Collaborate with the sales team in pre-sales activities, participating in calls and discussions with prospects.
- Describe the integration process, addressing technical questions and concerns that arise from potential customers.
- Collaborate closely with Implementation Managers to ensure seamless customer experiences.
- BSc in computer science, industrial engineering, information system or an equivalent.
- 5+ years of proven experience in a SaaS technology, preferably in software development, technical implementation or solutions architecture.
- 5+ years of experience as solution architect, solution engineer, pre-sales engineer and/or product manager.
- 5+ years of experience working in customer facing roles.
- 2+ years in a managerial role with direct management experience.
- Experience from companies within the realm of payroll software, HR technology or ERP systems.
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong leadership skills with a proven track record of excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.