Software Development Engineer - 2, Front End/Full Stack
- Bangalore, India
We’re looking for a strong full stack developer to join our growing team.
You’ll be working closely with an amazing group of developers and help shape the company's front-end architecture and design.
The Papaya Integration Team is responsible for automatic data synchronization with various third-party providers. As a member of our team, you will design and implement integration infrastructures, research, and integrate different APIs, develop data pipelines, data conversion processes, complex UI applications and work with top-level UX specialists.. We work closely with other R&D teams to develop integration strategies that fit their needs. Our technology portfolio includes Java, Spring, microservices, message queues, relational and no-SQL databases, and many more.
- Build Papaya’s full-stack services
- Design and develop web applications from scratch and integrate different API’s
- Collaborate with product managers to design and solve UI/UX challenges
- Perform code reviews, evaluate implementations and provide feedback about potential tool improvements
- Stay up-to-date on the latest techniques in development and testing
- Learn new stuff and enrich other team members
- 5+ years experience in full-stack and front-end development
- Experience with modern frameworks: Angular, Preferably React
- Experience with Java, NodeJS and TypeScript - advantage
- Experience with ES6, Git, npm
- Experience in front end software architecture in significant projects
- Experience working with design systems (Storybook, Material UI) - advantage.
- A passion for improving software quality through self-learning
- A get-things-done mentality / Can-do approach, ability to work in dynamic environment.
- Team player