Share point & IT Administrator
- Poland - Kraków
Papaya Global is reinventing global payroll and workforce management. Our automated platform helps companies hire, onboard, manage, and pay employees in more than 140 countries.
- Provide support to SharePoint online A-Z (sites & permissions).
- Create new SharePoint sites and access to existing sites with an emphasis on security aspects.
- Work closely with security team to ensure secure workflow on SharePoint sites
- Work closely with a variety of departments to create workflows based on SharePoint sites and rules.
- Provide professional and user-friendly Helpdesk support for Papaya’s employees.
- Troubleshoot and support laptops/computers.
- Onboarding and offboarding of employees.
- Provide help desk support for Microsoft systems – Office 365.
- 2+ years experience with SharePoint online (sites & permissions) and Office 365 – Help desk support
- Service-oriented attitude
- Horizontal thinking.
- Experience in Microsoft Windows and Apple Mac environments.
- Problem solver with self-learning capabilities
- Team player - Must
- Good English skills (verbal and written)