Service Delivery Specialist
- Bangalore, India
Papaya Global is reinventing global payroll and workforce management. Our automated platform helps companies hire, onboard, manage, and pay employees in more than 160 countries.
The Service Delivery Team will work to support our Global Customer Success and Account Management teams. The Customer Success team is responsible for building relationships and helping clients increase their workforce management through consultation, education, and support.
Ideal candidates will have the ability to drive strategy coupled with a willingness to roll up their sleeves and execute the tactics.
- Maintain a high level of product proficiency. Fully understand the features and limitations of Papaya’s entire suite of products and provide innovative and creative solutions.
- Navigate internal resources and get answers to your questions, addressing issues end-to-end in a timely manner
- Complete individual client requests independently, using your judgement and problem-solving skills
- Work closely with Account Managers and Customer Success Managers to ensure appropriate follow-up of identified customer needs.
- Serve as a point of contact between internal and external stakeholders on all inquiries
- Support the onboarding of employees with ICP by way of ensuring all required documents are received uploaded and sent to appropriate contact while maintaining excellent levels of GDPR
- Support the Account Manager and CSMs with creating cases in SF and managing each case in collaboration with Account Manager/CSM until case is closed
- Offer improvement on all ongoing processes
- Adhere to all internal SLA's and ensure they are met.
- 3+ years previous experience in customer service or customer success
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Strong team-working skills, ability to adapt to a fast-paced, international work environment with a passion for making an impact
- “Customer-First” attitude and approach to all your day to day interactions with your customers
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time, even under high- pressure situations
- Fluency & excellent communication skills in English. Additional languages an advantage