Senior Salesforce Technical Project Manager
- Bangalore, India
- Information Office
Papaya Global is reinventing global payroll and workforce management. Our automated platform helps companies hire, onboard, manage, and pay people in more than 160 countries. We are looking for a talented Senior Salesforce Technical Project Manager to join our growing team. In this role, you will have a significant impact on the business by ensuring that your Salesforce and Project expertise translates into optimized cross-departmental activities.
- Partner with business stakeholders to analyze, define and document business requirements, within and across functional areas
- Lead the design, implementation, testing, and the enablement of thoughtful solutions and applications in support of business needs.
- Design and implementation of Salesforce (Sales, Service, Community Cloud, etc.) application and additional applications by request.
- Oversee and take responsibility for the successful completion and timeliness of Salesforce projects
- Produce and manage a detailed project plan
- Participate in the creation and review of all project documentation
- Set and manage deadlines with stakeholders and internal team: assign responsibilities, monitor the progress of projects, create weekly client status reports and calls
- Work closely with Salesforce developers, Salesforce administrators and R&D to implement product roadmaps
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role
- Good understanding of Salesforce systems architecture
- Strong understanding of Salesforce best practices and functionality, including Flows, Processes, Workflows, Approvals, and more
- Understanding of business logic, and the ability to transfer it into the system
- Familiar with Marketing/Sales Applications such as: Outreach, Gong, Zoominfo, Chilli Piper, HubSpot
- Familiarity with project management tools such as Jira for task tracking and workflow management.
- Excellent task management, organization, and attention to details
- Excellent interpersonal and team collaboration skills, problem-solving, available and responsive to questions
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Adaptable and able to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with changing and evolving Requirements/Responsibilities
- Strong self-learning abilities
- Experience from a B2B SaaS company – advantage