Senior Salesforce Specialist
- Bangalore, India
- Information Office
Papaya Global is reinventing global payroll and workforce management. Our automated platform helps companies hire, onboard, manage, and pay people in more than 160 countries. We are looking for a talented Senior Salesforce Specialist to join our growing team. In this role, you will have a significant impact on the business by translating customer requirements into a working solution in Salesforce.com platform.
- Serve as the primary system administrator in APAC for Salesforce, being the first contact for stakeholders to turn to for questions or system change requests.
- Automating complex business processes: building flows, reviewing, and managing current automation within the system, helping the team reduce tech debt.
- Design, build and manage reports and dashboards to meet business needs.
- Own all integrations between Salesforce and other systems. Ensure these are running smoothly, including mappings between systems are correctly defined and maintained.
- Maintain and manage data quality/integrity of Salesforce data.
- Engaging with users at all levels of the business to resolve queries, providing first-line support.
- Work closely with other Salesforce admins, project managers and integration experts.
- 5+ years of experience as Service Cloud and Sales Cloud Admin.
- Strong Hands-on experience in Salesforce customization, Integration development with Salesforce Lightning, leveraging Lightning Design System and Aura components
- Experience working in a dynamic environment using agile methodologies.
- Understanding of how to work with Business Stakeholders and some familiarity with SaaS product-based business processes.
- Strong knowledge of reporting and building dashboards within Salesforce.
- Knowledge of how to work with DevOps tools (Copado preferred) or Version Control System to deploy changes between orgs
- Experience in building business processes through the development of Salesforce Flows.
- Strong knowledge of API services to ensure data exchanges work correctly.
- Excellent task management, organization, and attention to details
- Excellent interpersonal and team collaboration skills, problem-solving and responsive to questions
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Adaptable and able to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with changing and evolving Requirements/Responsibilities
- Strong self-learning abilities