We are looking for a brilliant Product Manager to join our fast-growing company and our amazing Product Team.
The Product Manager is responsible for product planning, delivery, and marketing throughout the product lifecycle. Develop a vision and roadmap for the product based on input from internal stakeholders, customers, market research and their own industry insight. Work closely with R&D and other company teams to deliver products that align with this vision, meet business and market needs that are delivered to a consistently high-quality standard.
- Define the product strategy and roadmap
- Manage the product throughout its lifecycle from concept to end-of-life
- Collect, manage and maintain traceability of requirements from all stakeholders across product releases
- Write Product Requirements and Market Requirements documents
- Work with internal stakeholders and third parties to assess and establish partnerships
- Be the recognized expert in the business on the product, the market, relevant technology, and the competition.
- At least 6 years experience as a product manager
- Team player with excellent organizational and interpersonal communication skills
- Technical background (developer experience, hands-on)
- Proven experience as a Data & Integration product manager.
- Proven track record of successful product releases from business ideas through PRD and user stories all the way to release notes.
- Develop and implement product specs and planning
- Problem-solving and creative thinking skills
- Familiar with scrum and agile methodologies
- SaaS B2B Industry experience designing at every step of the development process, from brainstorming to post-launch research
- HR/Payroll tech experience is a plus