Senior NetSuite Specialist
- Bangalore, India
- Information Office
Papaya Global is reinventing global payroll and workforce management. Our automated platform helps companies hire, onboard, manage, and pay people in more than 160 countries. We are looking for a talented Senior NetSuite specialist to join our growing team. In this role, you will have a significant impact on the business by translating customer requirements into a working solution in the NetSuite platform
- Focal point for designing, developing and maintaining our NetSuite solution to enhance our business processes and requirements
- Develop and customize processes throughout workflows and SuiteScript ensuring system optimization, and compliance with best practices.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and implement integrations between NetSuite and other systems, ensuring seamless data flow and functionality.
- Engaging with users at all levels of the business to resolve queries, providing first-line support.
- Analyze business requirements within NetSuite and supporting applications.
- Assist Different teams with change management issues.
- Maintain existing solutions and Implement improvements.
- Participate in and/or lead test planning, document test plans, and test conditions; perform solution testing, document test results, and assist with defect resolution.
- Be a primary contact with third party developers on solutions. Leading the end-to-end development process from design to acceptance & implementation.
- 3+ years of experience as a NetSuite admin – a must
- Strong Hands-on experience in NetSuite customization
- Experience working in a dynamic environment using agile methodologies.
- Deep understanding of NetSuite capabilities and the ability to determine rather to utilize native functionality Vs. developing tailored solution
- Understanding of how to work with Business Stakeholders and some familiarity with SaaS product-based business processes.
- Experience in building Workflows.
- Experience creating saved searches and financials reports
- Strong knowledge of API services to ensure data exchanges work correctly.
- Excellent task management, organization, and attention to details
- Excellent interpersonal and team collaboration skills, problem-solving and responsive to questions
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Adaptable and able to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with changing and evolving Requirements/Responsibilities
- Strong self-learning abilities