Software Architect - Infra Team
Papaya Global is reinventing global payroll and workforce management. Our automated platform helps companies hire, onboard, manage, and pay people in more than 160 countries.
We’re looking for a strong Java Software Architect to join our growing team.
You’ll be working closely with an amazing group of developers and will be responsible for designing and developing container-based infrastructure and cross-system components.
We use Java to develop our infrastructure and the latest AWS services for development and production environments.
Papaya Global's infrastructure team is responsible for infrastructure and cross-system components. We design new components and tools to expand our infrastructure and support the product’s needs.
We use Java with Spring Boot, Micro-services, REST & GraphQL, messages queues, relational and no-SQL databases on AWS cloud, and more.
- Develop the tools and infrastructure for our data processes
- Act as a mentor to help guide and adopt the latest container and cloud technologies to R&D team
- Work closely with papaya's Product team to understand and define requirements
- Keep up to date on the latest techniques in development, testing, and deployment
- 8+ years of experience in server-side development (Java)
- Strong expertise in the field of microservices and container technologies
- Strong experience with cloud infrastructure
- Experience in core database systems (SQL, NoSQL, Redis, etc.)
- Experience with agile development, including continuous integration, continuous deployment, and coding for automated testing
- A team player with high passion for technology
Nice to have
- Experience in designing and developing data processes
- Experience in deploying and maintaining in an AWS environment
- A passion for improving software quality through self-learning
- Experience in developing financial applications