Papaya Global is reinventing global payroll and workforce management. Our automated platform helps companies hire, onboard, manage, and pay people in more than 160 countries.
We’re looking for a Senior front-end developer to join our growing team.
You’ll be working closely with an amazing group of developers and take part in shaping the company's front-end architecture and design.
Papaya's Payments team is responsible for the Papaya Global payments solution. Responsibilities include developing all payment flows in our system and integrating multiple payroll payments providers.
As part of the team, you will design new features with the Architecture and Product teams and plan and execute features that are critical to Papaya's business flow. On the backend, you will use Java with Spring Boot, Micro-services, REST & GraphQL, messages queues, relational and no-SQL databases, and more. And on the FE, you will use React, Redux, Apollo GraphQL, Styled components, SCSS, and more.
You will use SOLID and clean code principles when testing your code with unit, component, integration, and e2e tests.
- Build Papaya’s various full-stack services
- Design and develop from scratch web applications and integrate different API’s
- Collaborate with product managers to design and solve UI/UX challenges
- Perform code reviews, evaluate implementations, and provide feedback about potential tool improvements
- Keep up to date on the latest techniques in development and testing
- Learn new stuff and enrich other team members
- 8+ years of experience in front-end development
- Experience with modern frameworks: Angular/React - must, with advantage to React
- Experience in Front end software architecture in significant projects
- Experience with NodeJS - advantage
- Experience in Fintech companies - advantage
- Experience with ES6, Git, npm
- A passion for improving software quality through self-learning
- Get things done mentality
- Team player