Papaya Global is a rapidly growing, award-winning B2B tech unicorn with an ambitious mission to revolutionize the payroll & payments industry. With over $400M raised from multiple tier-one investors, our innovative technology provides a comprehensive solution for managing global workforces, encompassing everything from hiring and onboarding to managing and paying employees in over 160 countries.
Papaya is looking for an FP&A Manager.
- Manages financial planning, budgeting, and forecasting.
- Finance business partner to the Payments GM.
- Creates variance analysis reports and financial models.
- Track sales and Pipeline.
- Leads real-time financial performance monitoring.
- Escalates any financial issues.
- Knows to work with many data sources.
- Sets and tracks key performance indicators (KPIs) and objectives.
- Completes market research and comparable company analysis.
- Recommends strategies for increasing financial performance.
- Presents detailed monthly financial reports to managers.
- Collaborates with senior members of the accounting and finance teams.
- Demonstrates excellent financial and quantitative skills.
- Communicates effectively and has strong presentation skills.
- Learns quickly and has strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- A bachelor’s degree in business, economics, finance, accounting, or a related major or equivalent professional experience is required.
- Must have at least 5 years of financial planning experience.
- Payments domain experience
- Very strong excels skills
- Data and Analysis proven experience