Senior Brand Manager
Papaya Global is an established B2B tech unicorn in hypergrowth. We are on a mission to reimagine the payroll category with a game-changing, disruptive technology.
Papaya Global is reinventing workforce management, global payroll and payroll payments to remove the friction of complexity and regulation create. Our automated platform helps companies hire, onboard, manage, and pay people in more than 160 countries.
Papaya Global’s Marketing Team is on the lookout for a Senior Brand Manager. As the Senior Brand Manager, you will be responsible for the marketing of Papaya’s brand and comprehensive portfolio, from research and development through lead nurture. Working closely with multiple teams across the organization, you’ll craft and communicate compelling messages to our audiences. The Senior Brand Manager will be responsible to identify and lead the marketing campaigns to reflect business priorities across multiple channels.
You’ll deliver compelling briefs to external advertising and PR agencies, as well as Papaya’s marketing content studio, in order to create impactful assets to drive brandformance and lead generation.
You’ll supervise all above-the-line activities related to the brand; they are the key sources of information within the organization on the brand and on competitive products. You’ll partner with the Marketing Communications Manager to ensure that together, all assets stay true to the brand’s vision and language.
You’ll bring your previous experience in B2B/SaaS marketing and see it as an exciting space for brand possibilities. You have a passion for building daring and exciting brands, delivering impactful campaigns into market with your “in it to win it” attitude.
What you will do:
- Work with the Director of Brand and Communication to support a growing brand strategy, to both internal and external audiences
- Collaborate well with multiple internal teams and external vendors to orchestrate impactful campaigns to support the brand and business goals
- Design campaign creations, from research, planning, briefing, distribution and reporting
- Ideate integrated campaign elements covering multiple content offerings, from research to briefing, production through reporting
- Working closely with designers, content teams other members of the Marketing Team, and teams throughout the company to drive strategic programs forward
- Successfully communicate key initiatives to management and key players across the organization
- Lead initiatives across a team of marketers successfully
- Native English speaker or equivalent
- 7+ years of marketing experience in enterprise, ideally in B2B SaaS
- Proven-track record to work with external agencies, managing a budget, program timelines and delivering outcomes
- Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills
- A relentless passion for innovative marketing
- Strong understanding of creative design, messaging excellence that deliver effective results
- A creative thinker who can execute on big ideas independently
- A team player who works well in a dynamic environment