Papaya Global is a rapidly growing, award-winning B2B tech unicorn with an ambitious mission to revolutionize the payroll & payments industry. With over $400M raised from multiple tier-one investors, our innovative technology provides a comprehensive solution for managing global workforces, encompassing everything from hiring and onboarding to managing and paying employees in over 160 countries.
We’re looking for an experienced bookkeeper to join our financial team and help us grow globally.
- Record, process, verify, and reconcile AP invoices
- Record credit card transactions
- Support monthly reconciliation
- Support employee expenses
- Prepare and process payments to suppliers
- Help with end-of-month book closing
- Participate in ad-hoc finance projects when needed
- 2+ years of experience as a bookkeeper
- Experience with Priority System - advantage
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- High-level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Team player
- Good level of English