Who are we?
Papaya Global is an established B2B tech unicorn in hypergrowth. We are on a mission to reimagine the payroll category with a game-changing, disruptive technology.
Papaya Global is reinventing workforce management, global payroll and payroll payments to remove the friction of complexity and regulation create. Our automated platform helps companies hire, onboard, manage, and pay people in more than 160 countries.
We don’t just cover the globe with our solution; we are global. We are comprised of people from different countries, different cultures, and different backgrounds. Diversity is our secret weapon.
We’re looking for an experienced senior bookkeeper to join our financial team and help us grow globally.
- Provide bookkeeping for one of Papaya’s subsidiaries for all accounts
- Reconcile and review supplier & customer accounts
- Perform all activities related to the account payable function including record suppliers invoices ,reviewing and processing payments to local and foreign vendors in a multi-currencies ERP system
- Prepare books for financial reporting on a monthly basis
- Be responsible for several bank accounts (local and foreign) including daily reconciliation and monthly controls
- Process journal entries and manage documentation for credit cards use in the company
- Review, approve and record travel reports and employee reimbursements
- Assist with corporate audit and other financial reporting requirements as needed
- Fixed Assets
- Bank reconciliation
- Monthly reporting to local authorities
- Assists accountants on tax return preparation
- Ad-hoc projects as required
- Minimum 6+ years of accounting experience, preferably high-growth SaaS environments
- Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Balance Sheet reconciliation experience
- Excellent knowledge of AP and AR processes
- Must have a solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) with intermediate Excel skills required (pivot tables and VLOOKUP experience a plus).
- Experience with Priority and/or NetSuite – an advantage
- Excellent collaboration with colleagues within the local organization and with the colleagues of the global business service to support the overall Finance department’s goals and objectives
- Flexible and able to work in a changing environment
- Strong focus on improvement opportunities
- English at an advanced level
- Full-time position