Senior Backend Engineer - Payments App Team
We’re looking for a passionate backend developer to join our growing Payments App team. You’ll have the opportunity to work on our new Payment products, from design and development to testing and production.
We use the latest technologies and architecture with Java 17 hosted on AWS Cloud and Kubernetes for development and production.
Papaya is building the future of cloud-based payroll and payment technology. Our team develops the core components enabling new payment app. You will be working closely with Payment architects and infrastructure developers to design and implement micro services, data layers and orchestrate new business flows.
- Design and implement backend microservices and orchestrations
- Take an active role in designing the future of our product and its capabilities
- Ensure high quality of backend code, including automated testing, design & code reviews
- Stay up-to-date on the latest technologies and design patterns in development and testing by consulting with Architects and mentoring your peers.
- 4+ years of experience in Java using Spring (a must!)
- 4+ year of experience in SQL and No-SQL Database systems (a must!)
- Proven experience in designing and building high scale and flexible architecture
- Experience in deploying and maintaining in an AWS environment (advantage)
- Experience in Financial industries - FinTech (advantage)
- Independent, responsible, and communicative, as we are working in Hybrid mode
- A team player