Senior Automation Engineer
Are you ready for your next challenge as the first automation engineer in our R&D Team? Are you ready to be part of an amazing Hyper growing Unicorn organization? If you are ready and you meet the required experience and skills below, we want to meet you.
What will you do?
- Plan, develop and maintain, Frontend and Backend automation infrastructure and tests, to ensure the highest level of quality in delivering our product.
- Be a part of the Integration R&D team and take a crucial part in the SW development cycle.
- Investigate software issues as a result of testing.
- Enhance the automation infrastructure upon needs.
- Experience with tools such as Playwright, Selenium, Postman, Cypress or similar - Must.
- Experienced in SQL advanced queries.
- Experience with CI&CD tools like GitHub Actions, Jenkins, and similar.
- Experience with AWS - Must. Docker, Kubernetes – Advantage.
- Bug detection abilities and good analysis skills.
- Experience in manual testing and good understanding of software testing methodologies.
- Have the relevant understanding around Unit, Component, Integration, E2E testing.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluent in English - Written and verbal.
- Enthusiastic, Team player, Self-learner, and independent executor.