Senior Automation Engineer - Payment Infra Team
Papaya Global is an established B2B tech unicorn in hypergrowth. We are on a mission to reimagine the payroll category with a game-changing, disruptive technology. Papaya Global is reinventing workforce management, global payroll and payroll payments to remove the friction of complexity and regulation create. Our automated platform helps companies hire, onboard, manage, and pay people in more than 160 countries. We don’t just cover the globe with our solution; we are global. We are comprised of people from different countries, different cultures, and different backgrounds. Diversity is our secret weapon.
We are looking for our first Senior Automation Engineer to join our growing RnD organization. This person would have the ability to design, plan, implement, and maintain our automation as part of the payment's infrastructure team. A great candidate would also be an independent team player, system thinker, highly organized, and a people person.
- Plan, develop and maintain automation infrastructure and test cases to ensure the highest level of quality in delivering our product
- Work closely with the DevOps team to implement automation in the CI&CD Pipeline
- Provide fast and accurate feedback on the code coverage and product quality
- Be a part of our evolving R&D team and play a crucial part in the SW development cycle
- Investigate software issues as a result of testing
- 3+ years of experience in automation development upon all testing layers – Unit, Component, Integration, API, E2E
- Proven experience with Java
- Strong knowledge of QA processes and test automation methodologies in RnD organizations
- Proven experience with variety of testing frameworks and tools
- Experience with AWS, Docker, Kubernetes
- Fast and independent learner, self-motivated, and result-oriented
- Excellent interpersonal communication and teamwork