Senior Automation Engineer
- Poland - Kraków
Who are we?
Papaya Global is an established B2B tech unicorn in hypergrowth. We are on a mission to reimagine the payroll category with a game-changing, disruptive technology.
Papaya Global is reinventing workforce management, global payroll and payroll payments to remove the friction of complexity and regulation create. Our automated platform helps companies hire, onboard, manage, and pay people in more than 160 countries.
We don’t just cover the globe with our solution; we are global. We are comprised of people from different countries, different cultures, and different backgrounds. Diversity is our secret weapon.
We are looking for a Senior Automation Engineer to be part of an amazing Hyper growing Unicorn organization. If you are interested as well, and have the required experience and skills outlined below, we want to meet you!
What will you do?
- Plan, develop and maintain, Frontend and Backend automation tests, to ensure the highest level of quality in delivering our product.
- Be a part of our evolving R&D team and take a crucial part in the SW development cycle.
- Investigate software issues as a result of testing.
- Enhance the automation infrastructure upon needs.
- Experience with tools such as Playwright, Cypress, Selenium, Postman, Cucumber, or similar - Must.
- Experienced in SQL advanced queries.
- Experience with CI&CD tools like GitHub Actions, Jenkins, and similar.
- Experience with AWS - Must. Docker, Kubernetes – Advantage.
- Bug detection abilities and good analysis skills.
- Good understanding of software testing methodologies.
- Have the relevant understanding around Unit, Component, Integration, E2E testing.
- Excellent communication skills – English, both Written and Verbal.
- Enthusiastic, Team player, Self-learner, and independent executor.
- Lunch card - monthly allowance of 940PLN
- 7.000$ seniority bonus after completing 3 full years at the company
- Luxmed for you and your family
- Gift voucher for birthday
- Multisport card
- 10 additional days of paid maternity/paternity leave
- Training budget
- Language classes
- Employee referral program
- Employee Assistance Program(mental health support)
- Office in the city centre of Krakow
- Laptop of your choice - PC or Mac
- Massages in the office - once per week
- Animal friendly office