Sales Development Team Lead
- Barcelona, Spain
Papaya Global is a rapidly growing, award-winning B2B tech unicorn with an ambitious mission to revolutionize the payroll & payments industry. With over $400M raised from multiple tier-one investors, our innovative technology provides a comprehensive solution for managing global workforces, encompassing everything from hiring and onboarding to managing and paying employees in over 160 countries.
As part of this exciting expansion, we are looking for an experienced Sales Development Team Leader to join our Growth team. We are seeking someone who not only possesses strong leadership and sales development skills but also has experience in opening a new site and managing a Spanish team.
In this role, you will be responsible for leading the team of sales development representatives (SDRs) to generate and qualify new leads for the sales team. You will work closely with the sales and marketing teams to ensure that the SDRs are aligned with company goals and objectives. Your primary responsibility will be to coach, mentor, and train the SDR team to be successful in their roles and achieve their targets.
This role will be filled in Barcelona, where we have our offices and operate a hybrid work model.
- Lead a team of SDRs to achieve weekly, monthly, and quarterly targets.
- Develop and implement strategies to optimize the SDR team's performance and productivity.
- Provide coaching and feedback to SDRs on their sales techniques, pitch delivery, and objection handling.
- Conduct regular team meetings to communicate company goals and objectives, and ensure that the team is aligned with them.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop targeted campaigns that generate leads for the SDR team.
- Monitor and report on the team's progress towards targets and KPIs.
- Continuously evaluate and improve the SDR team's processes, tools, and technologies to enhance their effectiveness.
- Recruit, train, and onboard new SDRs as needed.
- 4+ years of experience in sales development, with at least 3 years of experience in a leadership role.
- Strong coaching and mentoring skills, with a track record of developing successful SDRs.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to motivate and inspire a team to achieve targets and KPIs.
- Data-driven mindset, with a focus on using metrics to drive performance improvements.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and sales enablement technologies.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with other departments within the company.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field preferred.