Regional Sales Leader, US
Who are we?
Papaya Global is an established B2B tech unicorn in hypergrowth. We are trying to reimagine the payroll category with game-changing, disruptive technology.
Papaya Global is reinventing workforce management, global payroll, and payroll payments to remove the friction of complexity and regulation create. Our automated platform helps companies hire, onboard, manage, and pay people in more than 160 countries.
We don’t just cover the globe with our solution; we are global. We are comprised of people from different countries, cultures, and backgrounds. Diversity is our secret weapon.
We’re looking to hire a talented, mid-market Sales Leader reporting to the VP, Sales. You will lead a team of sales professionals who work within the territory. As a core member of the Americas sales organization, you will collaborate with key internal stakeholders to refine the corporate sales strategy across the Americas. You will be thoughtful and strategic in how we engage our prospects and customers 1:1 and at scale. And you will be looked upon to lead from the front.
- Inspire, lead, and drive the US & LATAM sales team to meet or exceed all sales expectations
- Deliver on expectations and manage individual and team performance
- Partner cross-functionally with leaders in Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Product, and Finance to drive alignment on Papaya’s go-to-market strategy and total customer experience
- Accurately forecast annual, quarterly, and monthly revenue attainment
- Drive, support, and influence sales/marketing/product alignment initiatives
- Lead the team through changing product trends, increased competition, and adapt to recruit, onboard, and develop employees
- Have a strong track record of overachieving sales targets in a high-growth business focused on mid-market and corporate companies
- Have proven experience leading a team of sales managers, an exceptional track record of coaching teams, and consistent achievement of hiring, developing, and mentoring successful teams
- Previous experience working in software, payments, or SaaS industries
- Are proficient in public speaking at industry and company events
- Create an inclusive team environment that fosters trust and a sense of empowerment
- Have a deep understanding of customer values, needs, and goals to design processes solving for customers first