Regional HR Business Partner, Israel
Papaya Global is reinventing global payroll and workforce management. Our automated platform helps companies hire, onboard, manage, and pay people in more than 160 countries.
We are looking for a Regional HR Business Partner who will serve as a senior HR Advisor and help align the region’s people strategy with its business strategy. A real people champion, change agent, and strategic partner for the business.
- The HR Business Partner will be overseeing the HR Team in the IL region, optimizing the organizational design to increase productivity and create high-performing teams.
- HRBP will support becoming future-ready by leading workforce planning and succession planning. Lead and execute the region’s talent acquisition strategy and various talent acquisition initiatives, including robust recruitment processes to support growth.
- A trusted advisor to stakeholders, providing advice, guidance, and coaching to managers and employees on all aspects of HR. Helping line managers deal with organizational, people, and change-related issues
- Understand the different unit’s business priorities and translate them into an HR approach that supports the business. Be proactive in identifying people issues and trends within the business and work with your key stakeholders to formulate and implement solutions.
- Resolve complex employee relations issues and provide HR policy guidance
- Lead global HR Initiatives within the region, like performance management, Engagement, and so on.
- 5+ years of experience as HRBP in a global tech company
- Relevant Master’s degree (Organizational psychology/sociology, MBA, labor studies)
- Managerial experience – a plus
- Experience working in a hyper-growth environment with the dynamic and complex changing work environment
- A genuine hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the "pulse" of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement
- Ability to develop strong relationships and influence a wide range of stakeholders within the organization
- Team player, flexible, fantastic communication skills
- Proactivity, driven by a strong “Can do” and Data-driven approach
- Passion for innovative HR solutions and process improvement