QA Engineer - Process Automation Team
Are you ready for your next challenge as a QA Engineer in our R&D Team? Are you ready to be part of an amazing hyper growing Unicorn organization? If you are ready, and you are an experienced and enthusiastic QA engineer, we want to meet you.
What will you do?
- Review product requirements and technical design and provide meaningful feedback and effort estimation.
- Develop comprehensive and structured test plans, with various test types.
- Run and track tests – Functional, API, DB (SQL Basics) and E2E.
- Detect and analyze defects – collaborate with product managers and developers to isolate any issues and track them to closure.
- Be the QA agent in your team and contribute to the QA group.
- 2+ years of experience as a software QA engineer.
- Proven experience in tools like TestRail, Jira.
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong QA methodologies and practices.
- Worked in an agile R&D team.
- Great team player with strong communications skills.
Nice to have
- Understanding of non-functional testing and experience in performance testing
- Experience with automation execution and analysis.