QA Domain Lead
Papaya Global is a rapidly growing, award-winning B2B tech unicorn with an ambitious mission to revolutionize the payroll & payments industry. With over $400M raised from multiple tier-one investors, our innovative technology provides a comprehensive solution for managing global workforces, encompassing everything from hiring and onboarding to managing and paying employees in over 160 countries.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance lead to one of the strategic engineering domain in the organization. The QA domain lead will join the Engineering group leadership and will be responsible for overseeing, gating and guiding the quality assurance strategy and activities in the domain.
- Manage all the quality aspects of the engineering teams in the Payment domain.
- Define and implement the quality strategy through processes, testing methodologies and automation.
- Participate in the design process to understand, analyze and ensure the coverage is met throughout the testing layers, in an efficient manner, cross the domain’s teams.
- Responsible and owner of the delivery quality and CI CD gating.
- Experienced in quality testing layers architecture: Unit, components, integration, UI, manual.
- Mentor and guide the quality engineers of the domain on the testing and automation practices and methodologies: Test reviews, automation architecture, code reviews, RCA, Testing tools.
- Work closely with engineering leads, product, and colleagues QA leads.
- Bugs backlog management.
- BS/MS in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or related technical degree
- 3+ years of experience as a QA lead in an agile environment
- 3+ years of experience in automation development
- Experience in scale and load infrastructure and testing
- Broad experience with CI tools & technologies: cloud infrastructure, GitHub Actions, Docker, K8S, and Git.
- Experience with best practices and proven ability to define QA work procedures, guidelines, and design the whole testing processes
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken