QA Engineer - BI Team
- BI & Business applications
Papaya Global is reinventing global payroll and workforce management. Our automated platform helps companies hire, onboard, manage, and pay people in more than 150 countries.
We are looking for a Senior Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to play a critical role in our product development. If you have a background in engineering and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
- Review system requirements and define test plans
- Design and implement tests, including testing environment and data preparation for the tests
- Detect, document, and classify defects/bugs
- Perform Root Cause Analysis
- Retest and validate fixes and accept the solution
- End-To-End acceptance of new product versions before releasing to production
- Experience with developing test plans / test cases and the ability to estimate the required effort
- Ability to create and execute tests data sets
- Experience in SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) – defects / bugs investigation, performing root cause analysis, classifying bugs correctly, retesting, validating fixes and accepting closure
- Experience in an agile development environment
- Experience with SQL and ability to write simple-to-medium queries
- Understanding of manual, performance and automation testing
- Expertise in manual test tools and frameworks
- Fluent in Hebrew and English - written and verbal.
Nice to have
- Experience with Tableau
- Experience with ETL and Data warehouse
- Understanding of non-functional testing and experience in performance testing
- Experience with Testrail.