We’re looking for a Product Researcher with a SaaS background to join a fast-paced environment and take the Papaya product team to new heights.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Designers, Engineers and Data Analysts to define and execute research into customer and business problems.
- Define and lead the research process from end to end including; what methodologies we should use, how and when we speak to customers and how to turn data into actionable insights
- Perform UX research with customers – both internal and external – through interviews and workshops to ensure we are building products that work for people
- Work with our Sales and Customer Success teams to turn their customer conversations into insights for the Product team
- Keep up to date with our competitors including new products, changes in strategy and market conditions
- Broadcast, publish and manage the research/analysis you create so that everyone can benefit from your insights
- Bring research best practices and mentorship to the entire product development lifecycle and team
- 5+ years working as a Product Researcher or similar role (UX Researcher, Product Manager)
- Proven track record of turning research into actionable and impactful insights for Product teams
- Employed a variety of different research methodologies from divergent to convergent, tactical to strategic, qualitative and quantitative depending on the problem at hand
- Performed 100s of hours of customer interviews as well as having recruited those customers Delivered and presented research to every level of the business
- Excellent communication. You will be working with different teams in different locations. Gathering information effectively and synthesizing it in a way people can understand and take actions from will be key.
- Leadership without authority. By building relationships, you will lead teams throughout the research process.
- Curious about everything. You will need to find and analyze a range of different data sources
- Commercially aware. Ultimately, your research will be employed to create a great product and drive the business forward. This should always be in front of mind.
- Methodical and organized. Others will need to work with your processes and output so it's critical they understand how and what you are doing