Product Operations Manager
We’re looking for a Product Operations Manager with a SaaS background to join a fast-paced environment and take the Papaya product team to new heights. Improve processes and tools, build models and KPIs to ensure a data driven mindset and decision making.
- Become an expert in the usage, health, and quality of Papaya’s product.
- Partner with Product, Engineering, QA, and Implementation teams to ensure that our products and processes run smoothly and have the data and tools needed for success
- Develop tools and processes to improve product management & software engineering productivity and product quality and efficiency.
- Partner with Product Managers, Engineering Managers, and R&D Operations to establish meaningful product goals, track success towards set goals, and evaluate results to improve our operations.
- Work cross-functionally to provide product insight, identify and lead programs for areas of improvement, and inform business decisions.
- Lead developing and expanding practices in structuring analyses, dashboard design, and data visualizations to communicate meaningful metrics within the business to inform strategy.
- Take the initiative to drive the strategy forward, challenge our teams, and bring clarity even under ambiguous circumstances.
- 5+ years with product operations experience or equivalent (program management, product management).
- Practical experience with the product development lifecycle, product planning, tools, principles, and practices.
- Proven record of delivering high-quality projects or programs from early stages through delivery.
- Experience with Agile coaching, product ownership, and/or scrum.
- A responsive, positive, can-do attitude with the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects/releases simultaneously, prioritize workload effectively and thrive in a dynamic and complex environment.
- Excellent data and analytics skills, and track record of making data-driven decisions; strong ability to write and edit queries using SQL
- Experience in defining and implementing product management best practices while improving processes
- BA/B.Sc. in industrial/information systems engineering, computer science, statistics, or equivalent preferred