Product Marketing Manager
Papaya Global is a rapidly growing, award-winning B2B tech unicorn with a mission to revolutionize the payroll and payments industry. With over $400M raised from top-tier investors, our innovative technology provides a comprehensive solution for managing global workforces, from hiring and onboarding to managing and paying employees in over 160 countries.
We are seeking an action-oriented, Product Marketing Manager who is craving to be part of a great company, disruptive product offering, and fast-growing industry. The Product Marketing Manager will join our top touch product marketing team. He will be responsible for driving key elements of our GTM strategy, product launches, creating sales enablement content, supporting digital campaigns, and events and developing persona-based solution messaging.
The ideal candidate demonstrates attention to detail and quality, along with the ability to clearly present our value proposition and describe how we solve our buyers’ problems.
- Collaborate with sales, product management, and other teams to develop product marketing content to support our GTM strategy.
- Coordinate and execute product launches including messaging and positioning
- Manage the creation and regular updates of the website content and our support site, ensuring that the latest messaging is represented.
- Create product guide videos showing our product and features capabilities and value for our clients.
- Up to 3 years of experience in FinTech Product, Product Marketing or equivalent
- Strong persona-based messaging experience
- Familiarity of HCM, Payroll, or Payments systems
- Exceptional people and management skills to interact with colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third parties.
- Very strong written and oral communication skills, an excellent storyteller