Performance Marketing Manager
Papaya Global is looking for a Performance Marketing Manager to join our ABM team based in Israel. In this role, you will execute manage and optimize E2E campaigns in collaboration with sales to drive awareness and engagement to generate a sales pipeline and bookings with key accounts.
- Manage targeted programs that drive demand in key accounts in order to engage leaders, decision-makers, and other account stakeholders
- Own the program execution, including planning, goal setting, budgeting, audience management, tracking and reporting
- Deploy an integrated, multi-channel approach that includes both online and offline activities such as account-based advertising display, social, direct mail, chat & web personalization
- Partner with content and sales teams to create targeted messaging and content that engages accounts based on account intel, vertical, relevant use cases, and personas
- Gather intelligence on strategic accounts and use the information to prioritize and design ABM campaigns
- Track and analyze results to show program effectiveness and continually optimize to improve ROI
- Leverage intent data tools and other leading-edge martech to drive highly targeted prospects
- Partner closely with BDRs and AEs to communicate and deliver programs that resonate with prospects along the ABM funnel.
- 2+ years of experience as a PPC Manager at a SaaS tech company
- Strong knowledge of Google ads, Facebook, and LinkedIn campaigns
- Familiarity with relevant marketing tools: Hubspot, GA, testing tools, etc.
- "Get things done approach" and strong desire to own projects from start to finish
- Experience in developing lead generation, inbound, outbound and awareness programs in B2B markets
- Knowledge and understanding of marketing tools, processes, and execution of workflows to define, track, and report KPIs for ABM activities
- Outstanding Excel & data analysis skills (pivot tables, VLOOKUP, etc.)
- Experience working with cross-functional teams