Payroll Operations Specialist
Papaya Global is a rapidly growing, award-winning B2B tech unicorn with an ambitious mission to revolutionize the payroll & payments industry. With over $400M raised from multiple tier-one investors, our innovative technology provides a comprehensive solution for managing global workforces, encompassing everything from hiring and onboarding to managing and paying employees in over 160 countries.
We are looking for a Payroll Operations Specialist to join our team! We are looking for people who are detail oriented and team players and also have strong time management skills and a real passion global operations.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to kick-start your career in the payroll data controller team as there is lots of career progression on offer.
- Work as part of a dynamic team that focuses on process improvements, operational excellence, data integrity, and standardization across all aspects of payroll reports for our clients
- Liaise with Papaya's global payroll vendors to understand the unique local requirements, and how they can be translated into data standards that meet Papaya's requirements
- Have exposure to international teams across the company, including , implementation experts, payroll specialists, sales, R&D and product
- Have a strong understanding of payroll breakdowns and terminology
- Be mapping payroll data from around the globe in order to provide our clients with an easy-to-use and standard experience
- Work closely with our robotics team to improve efficiency and automation
- Audit and verify payroll files to ensure data excellence
- Work in a fast-paced environment and priorities tasks to meet deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, and/or Economics.
- At least 1 year experience in payroll
- Strong team-working skills, ability to adapt to a fast-paced, international work environment with a passion for making an impact
- High analytical skills alongside the ability to discern the small details
- Technical skills
- A creative and problem-solving person
- Proficient level in Excel (Pivot & Vlookup)
- Fluency & good communication skills in English. Additional languages an advantage.