Payroll Operations Specialist
- Bangalore, India
Papaya Global is a rapidly growing, award-winning B2B tech unicorn with an ambitious mission to revolutionize the payroll & payments industry. With over $400M raised from multiple tier-one investors, our innovative technology provides a comprehensive solution for managing global workforces, encompassing everything from hiring and onboarding to managing and paying employees in over 160 countries.
We are looking for Payroll Operations Specialist to join our team! At Papaya we are working closely with the world’s fastest-growing companies to manage their global payroll and workforce through our own SaaS platform. We are looking for people who are detail-oriented and team players and also have strong time management skills and a real passion for global operations.
In this role, you will receive payroll reports from different payroll providers around the world in different formats.
- Work as part of a dynamic team that focuses on process improvements, operational excellence, data integrity, and standardization across all aspects of payroll reports for our clients
- Liaise with Papaya's global payroll vendors to understand the unique local requirements, and how they can be translated into data standards that meet Papaya's requirements
- Have exposure to international teams across the company, including, implementation experts, payroll specialists, sales, R&D and product
- Have a strong understanding of payroll breakdowns and terminology
- Be mapping payroll data from around the globe in order to provide our clients with an easy-to-use and standard experience
- Work closely with our robotics team to improve efficiency and automation
- Audit and verify payroll files to ensure data excellence
- Work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Background in payroll
- High-level English (required for calls with suppliers worldwide)
- Experience in implementing systems
- Experience and understanding in the process of building
- Curiosity and diligence
- A proactive attitude and learning mindset.
- High analytics skills
- Problems solving
- Small details oriented
- The role is for night shift only: 11pm-8am (one hour lunch included)
- Immediate availability preferred
- You need to be based in Bangalore