Payroll Operations Specialist
- Poland - Kraków
Who are we?
Papaya Global is an established B2B tech unicorn in hyper-growth. We are on a mission to reimagine the payroll category with a game-changing, disruptive technology.
Papaya Global is reinventing workforce management, global payroll and payroll payments to remove the friction that complexity and regulation create. Our automated platform helps companies hire, onboard, manage, and pay people in more than 160 countries.
We don’t just cover the globe with our solution; we are global. We are comprised of people from different countries, different cultures, and different backgrounds. Diversity is our secret weapon.
We are looking for a Payroll Operations Specialist to join our team! We are looking for people who are detail oriented and team players and also have strong time management skills and a real passion global operations.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to kick-start your career in the payroll data controller team as there is lots of career progression on offer.
- Work as part of a dynamic team that focuses on process improvements, operational excellence, data integrity, and standardisation across all aspects of payroll reports for our clients
- Liaise with Papaya's global payroll vendors to understand the unique local requirements, and how they can be translated into data standards that meet Papaya's requirements
- Have exposure to international teams across the company, including , implementation experts, payroll specialists, sales, R&D and product
- Have a strong understanding of payroll breakdowns and terminology
- Be mapping payroll data from around the globe in order to provide our clients with an easy-to-use and standard experience
- Work closely with our robotics team to improve efficiency and automation
- Audit and verify payroll files to ensure data excellence
- Work in a fast-paced environment and prioritise tasks to meet deadlines
- Only afternoon shift Monday - Friday (1pm - 9pm) with an additional compensation granted
- You need to be based in Kraków or in the close vicinity
- Hybrid work model (with a monthly commuting allowance)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, and/or Economics.
- At least 1 year experience in payroll
- Strong team-working skills, ability to adapt to a fast-paced, international work environment with a passion for making an impact
- High analytical skills alongside the ability to discern the small details
- Technical skills
- A creative and problem-solving person
- Proficient level in Excel (Pivot & Vlookup)
- Fluency & good communication skills in English. Additional languages an advantage.
- Lunch card - monthly allowance of 470 PLN
- Luxmed for you and your family
- Monthly commuting allowance
- A gift voucher for your birthday
- Multisport card
- 10 additional days of paid maternity/paternity leave
- Training budget and language classes after 1 year
- Employee Assistance Program(mental health support)
- Office in the city centre of Krakow
- Massages in the office - once per week
- Animal friendly office