Papaya Global is reinventing global payroll and workforce management. Our automated platform helps companies hire, onboard, manage, and pay employees in more than 160 countries.
We are looking for a Payroll Manager to join our finance team.
- Be responsible for the Israeli compensation (Payroll, Bonuses, Equity and Benefits) of the company.
- Be responsible for reviewing the global compensation (Payroll, Bonuses, Equity and Benefits) of the company.
- Be responsible for the monthly and quarterly payroll processes of more than 500 employees in various locations.
- The Payroll Manager will work closely with Papaya’s employees, Finance team, HR, Legal and will be responsible for improving, establishing, and monitoring Papaya’s payroll processes and policies.
- providing oversight, direction and communication on overall compensation daily operations (Payroll, Bonuses, Equity and Benefits).
- Organize and maintain compensation processes, policies, and internal controls.
- Responsible for month end/quarter end payroll close process. Provide comprehensive
- compensation analysis.
- Manage workflow of all compensation transactions timely and accurately. Perform
- reconciliations to the accounting systems.
- Responsible for updating and validating the compensation data.
- Serve as a focal point for Papaya’s employees for payroll related questions.
- Implement a new payroll system in Israel and related processes.
- Be involved with opening new locations, payroll providers etc.
- Support budgeting and forecasting of the compensation items and related controls.
- Supporting ad-hoc tasks in the finance department.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Proven ability to accommodate evolving responsibilities and work in tight schedule and in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to work well independently and within a team environment.
- Strong desire to succeed and grow and aptitude to learn.
- Previous experience in a multinational company – Must
- English – high level written and spoken - Must
- Experience with Priority and Netsuite – advantage
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment and meet tight deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel