Who are we?
Papaya Global is an established B2B tech unicorn in hypergrowth. We are on a mission to reimagine the payroll category with a game-changing, disruptive technology.
Papaya Global is reinventing workforce management, global payroll and payroll payments to remove the friction of complexity and regulation create. Our automated platform helps companies hire, onboard, manage, and pay people in more than 160 countries.
We don’t just cover the globe with our solution; we are global. We are comprised of people from different countries, different cultures, and different backgrounds. Diversity is our secret weapon.
We are looking for a Payroll Manager to join our finance team.
- Be responsible for the Israeli compensation (Payroll, Bonuses, Equity and Benefits) of the company.
- Be responsible for reviewing the global compensation (Payroll, Bonuses, Equity and Benefits) of the company.
- Be responsible for the monthly and quarterly payroll processes of more than 500 employees in various locations.
- The Payroll Manager will work closely with Papaya’s employees, Finance team, HR, Legal and will be responsible for improving, establishing, and monitoring Papaya’s payroll processes and policies.
- providing oversight, direction and communication on overall compensation daily operations (Payroll, Bonuses, Equity and Benefits).
- Organize and maintain compensation processes, policies, and internal controls.
- Responsible for month end/quarter end payroll close process. Provide comprehensive
- compensation analysis.
- Manage workflow of all compensation transactions timely and accurately. Perform
- reconciliations to the accounting systems.
- Responsible for updating and validating the compensation data.
- Serve as a focal point for Papaya’s employees for payroll related questions.
- Implement a new payroll system in Israel and related processes.
- Be involved with opening new locations, payroll providers etc.
- Support budgeting and forecasting of the compensation items and related controls.
- Supporting ad-hoc tasks in the finance department.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Proven ability to accommodate evolving responsibilities and work in tight schedule and in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to work well independently and within a team environment.
- Strong desire to succeed and grow and aptitude to learn.
- Previous experience in a multinational company – Must
- English – high level written and spoken - Must
- Experience with Priority and Netsuite – advantage
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment and meet tight deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel