Payroll Operations Team Lead
- Poland - Kraków
Who are we?
Papaya Global is an established B2B tech unicorn in hyper-growth. We are on a mission to reimagine the payroll category with a game-changing, disruptive technology.
Papaya Global is reinventing workforce management, global payroll and payroll payments to remove the friction that complexity and regulation create. Our automated platform helps companies hire, onboard, manage, and pay people in more than 160 countries.
We don’t just cover the globe with our solution; we are global. We are comprised of people from different countries, different cultures, and different backgrounds. Diversity is our secret weapon.
We are looking for a Payroll Operations Team Lead to join our team. We are looking for a candidate with a passion for details, timelines, and global operations.
- Manage the global Payroll Operations team to ensure that goals and tasks are achieved and completed in the required timeline.
- Improve existing work processes to achieve better efficiency and scalability
- Learn a lot about global payroll calculation and be exposed to a wide variety of payment systems and suppliers.
- Resolve payroll discrepancies
- Be accountable for Papaya’s suppliers to ensure E2E accuracy of payroll data streamline.
- Build trusted relationships with Papaya's suppliers for future growth and commitment
- Ensure teamwork responsibilities and a commitment to meeting timelines and quality
- You need to be based in Kraków or in the close vicinity (hybrid work model)
- Afternoon shift only 1pm - 9pm (additional compensation granted)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, and/or Economics
- Experience managing complex finance operation teams of 5 and more
- Strong teamwork-leading skills, ability to adapt to a fast-paced, international work environment with a passion for making an impact
- Fluent English and excellent communications skills. Additional languages are an advantage.
- Global payroll background
- Experience with business reporting and analytics
- Experience with payroll reporting is an advantage.
- Proficient in Excel (Pivot & Vlookup)
- Lunch card - monthly allowance of 940PLN
- 7.000$ seniority bonus after completing 3 full years at the company
- Luxmed for you and your family
- Monthly commuting allowance
- A gift voucher for your birthday
- Multisport card
- 10 additional days of paid maternity/paternity leave
- Training budget
- Language classes
- Employee referral program
- Employee Assistance Program(mental health support)
- Office in the city centre of Krakow
- Massages in the office - once per week
- Animal friendly office