Payroll Operations Specialist
- Poland - Kraków
We are looking for a Payroll Operations Specialist to join our team! At Papaya we are working closely with the world’s fastest-growing companies to manage their global payroll and workforce through our own SaaS platform. We are looking for people who are detail oriented and team players and also have strong time management skills and a real passion global operations.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to kick-start your career in the payroll data controller team as there is lots of career progression on offer.
In this role, you will receive payroll reports from different payroll providers around the world in different formats.
- Work as part of a dynamic team that focuses on process improvements, operational excellence, data integrity, and standardisation across all aspects of payroll reports for our clients
- Liaise with Papaya's global payroll vendors to understand the unique local requirements, and how they can be translated into data standards that meet Papaya's requirements
- Have exposure to international teams across the company, including , implementation experts, payroll specialists, sales, R&D and product
- Have a strong understanding of payroll breakdowns and terminology
- Be mapping payroll data from around the globe in order to provide our clients with an easy-to-use and standard experience
- Work closely with our robotics team to improve efficiency and automation
- Audit and verify payroll files to ensure data excellence
- Work in a fast-paced environment and prioritise tasks to meet deadlines
- Ability to work full time on the afternoon shift Monday - Friday (1pm - 9pm) with an additional compensation granted
- Based in Kraków or in the close vicinity (hybrid work model)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, and/or Economics. It can also fit 3rd-year Students in those fields.
- Strong team-working skills, ability to adapt to a fast-paced, international work environment with a passion for making an impact
- High analytical skills alongside the ability to discern the small details
- Technical skills
- A creative and problem-solving person
- Proficient level in Excel (Pivot & Vlookup)
- Fluency & good communication skills in English. Additional languages an advantage.
- Lunch card - monthly allowance of 940PLN
- 7.000$ seniority bonus after completing 3 full years at the company
- Luxmed for you and your family
- 1 extra day off for birthday and gift voucher
- Multisport card
- 10 additional days of paid maternity/paternity leave
- Training budget
- Language classes
- Employee referral program
- Employee Assistance Program(mental health support)
- Office in the city centre of Krakow
- Laptop of your choice - PC or Mac
- Massages in the office - once per week
- Animal friendly office