Payments Senior Sales Executive
Who are we?
Papaya Global is an established B2B tech unicorn in hypergrowth. We are on a mission to reimagine the payroll category with a game-changing, disruptive technology.
Papaya Global is reinventing workforce management, global payroll and payroll payments to remove the friction of complexity and regulation create. Our automated platform helps companies hire, onboard, manage, and pay people in more than 160 countries.
We don’t just cover the globe with our solution; we are global. We are comprised of people from different countries, different cultures, and different backgrounds. Diversity is our secret weapon.
About the Role
As Payments Sales Executive you will assist Papaya with the commercial efforts to rollout and grow our new innovative global payroll payments offering. In this role, you will be report directly to the VP Payments. Key responsibilities include:
- Developing new business through proactive lead generation, with a primary focus on start-ups, scale-ups, and mid-market clients;
- Working closely with Group Marketing to ensure high conversion from MQLs to SQLs and enhance overall Marketing effectiveness;
- Staying abreast of the latest trends and developments related to global payroll, HR, and technologies; and understanding how to translate these trends into sales opportunities;
- Managing the entire sales process efficiently and effectively; from initial contact and product demo, to contract negotiations and handover to our service delivery teams;
- Presenting and demonstrating the Papaya Global value proposition and product offering verbally, through compelling tailored proposals (Word and PowerPoint) and by hosting technology demos;
- Hitting and exceeding individual targets consistently;
- Minimum of 6-7 years of relevant technology sales / account management experience;
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills;
- University degree or a comparable level achieved through experience;
- General understanding of the payments space is preferred; willingness and eagerness to learn quickly and continuously is a must;
- Appreciation for the international expansion space in general; and for working in a global, cross-cultural and multilingual organization in particular;
- Proven track-record as a true hunter and consultative solution seller, ideally in the payments space, is a must
- Entrepreneurial mindset, hutzpah, and self-motivation are required;
- Team spirit: albeit an individual contributor role, you will be required to closely collaborate, share best practices and experiences, and celebrate wins with peers and colleagues on a regular basis;
- International travel may be required up to 20%