Payments Implementation Specialist
Who are we?
Papaya Global is an established B2B tech unicorn in hypergrowth. We are on a mission to reimagine the payroll category with a game-changing, disruptive technology.
Papaya Global is reinventing workforce management, global payroll and payroll payments to remove the friction of complexity and regulation create. Our automated platform helps companies hire, onboard, manage, and pay people in more than 160 countries.
We don’t just cover the globe with our solution; we are global. We are comprised of people from different countries, different cultures, and different backgrounds. Diversity is our secret weapon.”
Papaya is expanding its Payments Implementation team and are looking for an experienced implementation specialist. Our business is currently going through significant growth, and we require an individual with prior experience of onboarding customers within Payments and preferably Payroll Payments.
The role includes:
· Be responsible for the E2E onboarding of customers onto our payments platform. This will involve regular interaction with customers and providing SME guidance where necessary on payroll and authority payments across different countries.
· Partner with the wider Payroll and EoR implementation team to onboard customers as efficiently as possible.
· Work with Papaya’s Due Diligence/KYC team to help approve all new customers.
· Setup virtual wallets within the payments system.
· Conduct ‘penny tests’ for all new customer employees prior to go-live.
· Provide training to customers on how to use the Payments component of the Papaya platform.
· Assisting with converting payroll-only customers to Payroll Payment customers.
· Provide and maintain exceptionally high levels of customer service.
· Work collaboratively with the wider payments operations team to ensure customers go live without issues.
· Bachelor’s degree – preferably in a STEM subject
· Excellent project management skills – qualifications preferred.
· 5+ years of experience in onboarding/implementation within a Payments division or company.
· Experience of Payroll Payments would be a significant advance.
· Excellent communications skills – written and verbal
· Proactive and creative in problem-solving
· Ability to multitask and work under stressful conditions
· Proficient in tools like Salesforce, Microsoft office etc.
· Experience working in a scale-up business would be beneficial.