Onboarding & Implementation Manager
Papaya Global is a rapidly growing, award-winning B2B tech unicorn with an ambitious mission to revolutionize the payroll & payments industry. With over $400M raised from multiple tier-one investors, our innovative technology provides a comprehensive solution for managing global workforces, encompassing everything from hiring and onboarding to managing and paying employees in over 160 countries.
The Onboarding & Implementation Manager is part of the Operations team, this person is responsible for leading implementations project with both SMB and enterprise clients, training and guiding our clients, and providing a top-notch onboarding experience. Success in this position requires exceptional client service, detail-oriented, precision; the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment; and a passion for helping others achieve results.
It is required that you work a hybrid schedule in our Austin office.
- Implement Papaya’s solutions in accordance with client expectations, following Papaya guidelines; Support a variety of implementation scenarios including adding additional features, transfers from other parts of Papaya, or migration from one Papaya solution to another for Papaya’s moderately complex clients, and long timeframes where each client may require a different configuration.
- Serve as a subject matter expert that can help lead the workflow of the group.
- Fully understand the features and limitations of Papaya’s entire suite of products.
- Navigate internal resources and get answers to your questions, addressing issues end-to-end in a reasonable time. Resolve issues and provide solutions, with minimal direction on procedural matters
- 2+ years of experience as an Implementation / Onboarding Manager at a SaaS company in a global fast-paced environment.
- Ideally experience in payroll processing, EOR/PEO company
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Customer Success experience
- University degree and/or master or equivalent experience
- Strong team-working skills, ability to adapt to a fast-paced, international work environment with a passion for making an impact
- Strong critical thinking, analytical skills with an entrepreneurial and proactive mind-set
- Strong client relationship building skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time, even under high-pressure situations
- Fluency & excellent communication skills in English. Additional languages an advantage.
- Highly detail-oriented