Papaya Global is an established B2B tech unicorn in hypergrowth. We are on a mission to reimagine the payroll category with a game-changing, disruptive technology. Papaya Global is reinventing workforce management, global payroll and payroll payments to remove the friction of complexity and regulation create. Our automated platform helps companies hire, onboard, manage, and pay people in more than 160 countries. We don’t just cover the globe with our solution; we are global. We are comprised of people from different countries, different cultures, and different backgrounds. Diversity is our secret weapon.
Papaya Global is looking for a Marketing Analyst who will join our growing Marketing team and take a key role in making Papaya Global's marketing practice more data-driven.
Your mission will be to consolidate and leverage our data to propose new ideas, tell the story behind the numbers, and guide the Marketing department's decision-making by providing actionable insights to support the teams' KPIs.
You will be responsible for:
- Owning all Marketing & Sales analytics aspects
- Analyzing all marketing activities and business results, including attribution, marketing pipeline, etc.
- Building dashboards and measuring KPIs using BI tools to improve Marketing's effectiveness and help us achieve our business goals.
- Data Visualization: Create and optimize dashboards and reports, to allow data-driven business decisions that will support the company's growth and KPIs.
- Creating a validation process for the data sources and optimizing the data collection process to instantly flag issues with the data collected.
- Consolidating data from different sources to find connections and trends and assist decision-making by providing inputs to stakeholders.
- Identifying areas for improvement and making recommendations for new opportunities.
- Performing funnel analysis to understand the path prospects take through the funnel and find new opportunities using different breakdowns.
- Develop strong relationships and collaborate with cross-functional teams within the Marketing organization and across the company (Sales, Product, others) to create comprehensive conclusions and recommendations.
- Constantly being on the lookout for ways to improve efficiency and clarity and deliver better value to the organization.
- 3+ years experience in a Marketing/ Business/ Data Analyst or similar role.
- Experience reporting on B2B marketing and sales funnels, lead generation and nurturing, email marketing, sales metrics, and website analytics.
- Experience in working with various data sources.
- Proven experience in translating business processes and KPIs into meaningful dashboards, including measurements, while raising business questions.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and a deep understanding of data structures and data architecture principles.
- Full working proficiency in English is a must.
- High attention to detail and proven ability to multitask.
- Proficient level of SQL – Must.
- Proficiency with data visualization tool (Tableau) - Must.
- Curious, independent, rigorous, and proactive kind of person.
- Experience working with Salesforce and HubSpot (Reporting & Dashboards).
- Experience in end-to-end analytic work: defining the question, gathering the data, and drawing business-relevant conclusions
- Communication & presentation capabilities – ability to tell compelling stories and explain complex issues in simple ways.