Manual QA engineer
- Poland - Kraków
Who are we?
Papaya Global is an established B2B tech unicorn in hypergrowth. We are on a mission to reimagine the payroll category with a game-changing, disruptive technology.
Papaya Global is reinventing workforce management, global payroll and payroll payments to remove the friction of complexity and regulation create. Our automated platform helps companies hire, onboard, manage, and pay people in more than 160 countries.
We don’t just cover the globe with our solution; we are global. We are comprised of people from different countries, different cultures, and different backgrounds. Diversity is our secret weapon.
What will you do?
- Review product requirements and technical design and provide meaningful feedback and effort estimation.
- Develop comprehensive and structured test plans, with various test types.
- Run and track tests – Functional, API, DB (SQL Basics) and E2E.
- Detect and analyze defects – collaborate with product managers and developers to isolate any issues and track them to closure.
- Be the QA owner in your team and contribute to the QA group
- 4+ years of experience as a software QA engineer, front-end and back-end testing.
- Proven experience in tools like Postman, DevTools, DataDog, TestRail, Jira.
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong QA methodologies and practices.
- Worked in an agile R&D team.
- Great team player with strong communications skills.
Nice to have
- Understanding of non-functional testing and experience in performance testing
- Experience with automation execution and analysis
- Lunch card - monthly allowance of 940PLN
- 7.000$ seniority bonus after completing 3 full years at the company
- Luxmed for you and your family
- Gift voucher for your birthday
- Multisport card
- 10 additional days of paid maternity/paternity leave
- Training budget
- Language classes
- Employee referral program
- Employee Assistance Program(mental health support)
- Office in the city centre of Krakow
- Laptop of your choice - PC or Mac
- Massages in the office - once per week
- Animal friendly office