Sales Operations Manager
Who are we?
Papaya Global is an established B2B tech unicorn in hypergrowth. We are on a mission to reimagine the payroll category with a game-changing, disruptive technology.
Papaya Global is reinventing workforce management, global payroll and payroll payments to remove the friction of complexity and regulation create. Our automated platform helps companies hire, onboard, manage, and pay people in more than 160 countries.
We don’t just cover the globe with our solution; we are global. We are comprised of people from different countries, different cultures, and different backgrounds. Diversity is our secret weapon.
We are focused on adding an experienced and enthusiastic Sales Operations Manager to our fast-growing team. You will be responsible for project planning and managing all aspects of the deal desk. This critical role presents an opportunity to drive initiatives relating to our acquisition and retention processes and, ultimately, to enable the sales organization to reach its full potential.
The Impact You’ll Make
- Managing the creation and optimization of Papaya’s price book and structure of RFP / non-standard deals – and serving as the primary internal owner on these transactions.
- Partner with our sales, customer success, finance, and legal team leaders to define standard and RFP / non-standard deal criteria and related approval processes.
- Developing a Deal Desk forum of internal stakeholders to maximize deal value, ensure consistency, and facilitate the proper oversight by relevant departments.
- Driving best practices and enablement to increase sales effectiveness via structured deal reviews and checkpoints, and automating/streamlining workflows between partner groups
- Managing current and future state “quote-to-close” processes, including quote creation, quote approval, contract generation, contract signatures, contract management, and order completion.
- Working in close collaboration with Papaya’s partner/supplier management group to design competitive and comprehensive pricing strategies.
- 2-3 Years relevant experience in Deal Desk, Legal, or Sales Operation roles, ideally within the Human Capital Management (HCM), payroll, fintech or payments industries.
- Understanding of the SaaS customer lifecycle and “motions” – upsell, cross-sell, expansion, retention.
- Proven track record of working successfully with the customer directly or in a customer support function.
- Experience with Salesforce (or other quoting systems) working directly with Sales Reps and Sales Leadership on standard and RFP / non-standard deals.
- Understanding of SaaS contract structuring and ability to communicate potential financial and business impacts.
- Bachelor's degree preferred – a sense of humor and hutzpah required.
- English native speaker - preferred