Legal Counsel - Maternity Leave Replacement
Papaya Global is a rapidly growing, award-winning B2B tech unicorn with an ambitious mission to revolutionize the payroll & payments industry. With over $400M raised from multiple tier-one investors, our innovative technology provides a comprehensive solution for managing global workforces, encompassing everything from hiring and onboarding to managing and paying employees in over 160 countries.
We are looking for an in-house commercial lawyer to join our Legal Team. Our ideal candidate is an experienced High-Tech/technology lawyer. As a commercial lawyer, you will be working on a wide variety of commercial contracts, including services agreements and vendor agreements, corporate secretary and governance matters, as well as other general corporate law advice.
- Draft, review, and negotiate a variety of legal contracts with clients, partners, vendors, and third parties (services agreements, NDAs, DPAs, SaaS license agreements).
- Interact and work with the company's departments (sales, product, marketing, finance, payments) on diverse legal issues.
- Perform and provide other general corporate law advice as needed.
**Please note the position is temporary for 6-9 months with an option for extension**
- An Israeli licensed attorney with 3-6 years experience as an attorney in a High-Tech/Commercial department of a law firm or in-house counsel.
- Experience in cross-border payments and global money transmission laws preferred. Experience working with banking and fintech industry is a bonus.
- Proven legal experience in corporate governance.
- Fluent English and Hebrew (written and oral).
- Attention to details.
- Good organizational and time-management skills.
- Self-motivated and persistent.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.