KYC Onboarding Specialist
- Poland - Kraków
Location: Krakow, Poland
Hybrid – Office attendance 3 times a week
Papaya Global is an established B2B tech unicorn in hyper-growth. We are on a mission to reimagine the payroll category with a game-changing, disruptive technology.
Papaya Global is reinventing workforce management, global payroll and payroll payments to remove the friction that complexity and regulation create. Our automated platform helps companies hire, onboard, manage, and pay people in more than 160 countries.
We don’t just cover the globe with our solution; we are global. We are comprised of people from different countries, different cultures, and different backgrounds. Diversity is our secret weapon.
We are looking for a KYC Onboarding Specialist to join our Compliance Team. The role reports directly to the AML and Onboarding Supervisor.
· Undertake Simplified, Standard and Enhanced Due Diligence processes based on risk level of client base.
· Undertake client onboarding and prepare client files for senior management approval.
· Assess complex ownership structures and appropriately identify and verify key related parties.
· Demonstrate strong investigatory and analytical skills in assessing risks of prospect clients.
· Research AML databases & open-source information.
· Verify customers’ documents.
· Identify unusual activity and escalate it to the AML Supervisor for further investigation.
· Demonstrate ownership of the Onboarding process from initial Sales engagement to completion of KYC
· Manage and maintain the Client files and CRM data for client base in line with records management requirements.
· Deal directly with prospective clients to help guide them through the due diligence process, articulating which documentation they need to provide and why.
· Support the Sales and Relationship teams in KYC Onboarding matters.
· Assist in performing KYC refresh activities on a periodic basis based on the risk level of clients.
· You’ll need to be based in Kraków or in the close vicinity (minimum 3 days of work from the office)
· Ability to work on a full-time basis.
· Bachelor’s degree
· 4+ years of experience in KYC Onboarding / Due Diligence within a financial services business
· Strong knowledge of all aspects of financial crime; KYC, AML, CFT, sanctions screening
· Very good English, both written and spoken.
· Great analytical skills and extraordinary attention to detail.
· Ability to work independently with excellent time management skills.
· Ability to multitask and work to tight deadline.
· You’ll be a quick learner, proactive and creative in problem-solving.
· Proficient in tools like ComplyAdvantage, Onfido, Salesforce, Microsoft office etc.
· Experience working in a scale-up business would be beneficial.
- Lunch card - monthly allowance of 470 PLN
- Commuting allowance
- Luxmed for you and your family
- Gift voucher for your birthday
- Multisport card
- 10 additional days of paid maternity/paternity leave
- Training and language classes budget
- Employee Assistance Program (mental health support)
- Office in the city centre of Krakow
- Massages in the office - once per week
- Animal friendly office