Junior Financial Reporting Specialist
- Poland - Kraków
Who are we?
Papaya Global is an established B2B tech unicorn in hyper-growth. We are on a mission to reimagine the payroll category with a game-changing, disruptive technology.
Papaya Global is reinventing workforce management, global payroll and payroll payments to remove the friction that complexity and regulation create. Our automated platform helps companies hire, onboard, manage, and pay people in more than 160 countries.
We don’t just cover the globe with our solution; we are global. We are comprised of people from different countries, different cultures, and different backgrounds. Diversity is our secret weapon.
Papaya Finance Team is looking for Junior Financial Reporting Specialist. It’s a great opportunity to learn and work alongside established Finance professionals as well as other teams across the company, get exposure to audit and financial reporting processes, develop excellent communication skills and become part of the famous fin tech and HR tech world.
- Enter and balance accounts payable on a daily basis
- Monitor corporate card charges and payment discrepancies
- Maintain an orderly financial filing system
- Monthly reconciliations of accounts
- Expenses processing in compliance with company policy
- Support with the preparation of Prepayments and Accruals schedules
- Taking part in the end to end closure procedures for the group
- Taking part in the audit processes
- Interaction with employees and suppliers to resolve queries etc.
- Shadowing existing members of the team as they perform their tasks
- Handling confidential information with honesty and integrity
- Preparing other ad hoc reports and working on ad-hoc projects
- Availability full time Mon-Fri. It could also fit a student of the final years of master's degree in Accounting, Controlling, Finance, Banking, Economics or related
- You need to be based in Kraków or in the close vicinity (hybrid work model with a monthly commuting allowance)
- Prior work or internship experience in Accounts Payable
- Fluent in both English and Polish
- Good computer skills
- Good Excel knowledge (at least basic formulas, VLOOKUP, pivot tables)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed and able to work with minimum supervision
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
- Motivated to learn as much as possible
- Available to work on a full time basis with some flexibility in terms of working hours
- Lunch card - monthly allowance of 940 PLN
- 7.000 $ seniority bonus after completing 3 full years at the company
- Luxmed for you and your family
- A gift voucher for your birthday
- Multisport card
- Monthly commuting allowance
- 10 additional days of paid maternity/paternity leave
- Training budget
- Language classes
- Employee referral program
- Employee Assistance Program (mental health support)
- Office in the city centre of Krakow
- Massages in the office - once per week
- Animal friendly office
Nice to have
- Experience of Oracle NetSuite would be helpful