- Poland - Kraków
Papaya Global is reinventing global payroll and workforce management. Our automated platform helps companies hire, onboard, manage, and pay people in more than 160 countries. We are now looking for AR/AP Specialist/Accountant to join our financial team.
- Issue invoices to customers (multi-currency) making sure all details are correct and accurate
- Process supplier invoices in a timely manner and according to the procedures / standards
- Support month closing activities and reporting
- Collaborate with other teams in continuous improvement activities and initiatives
- Support ad hoc tasks as required
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Excel)
- 2+ year of professional experience in (AR/OTC process) preferably gained in SSC/BPO
- Very good knowledge of English
- University degree (preferable Accounting or Finance area)
- Very good teamwork and communication skills with the ability to operate with stakeholders
- Strong attention to details, organizational and problem solving mindset.
- Team player with great interpersonal skills.
- High level of accuracy, efficiency, and accountability
- Experience working in NetSuite - an advantage