Implementation Support Specialist
- Bangalore, India
Papaya Global is reinventing global payroll and workforce management. Our automated platform helps companies hire, onboard, manage, and pay employees in more than 160 countries.
The Implementation Support Specialist will work to support the Global Implementation Teams at Papaya. The Implementation Support Specialist is part of the Operations team, this person is responsible for supporting implementation projects with clients, training and guiding our clients, and providing a top-notch onboarding experience.
Success in this position requires exceptional client service, detail-oriented, and precision; the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment; and a passion for helping others achieve results.
- Maintain a high level of product proficiency. Fully understand the features and limitations of Papaya’s entire suite of products and provide innovative and creative solutions.
- Navigate internal resources and get answers to your questions, addressing issues end-to-end in a timely manner
- Understand the technical aspects of the product and various tools being used in Papaya and should be able to work independently wherever needed.
- Complete individual client requests independently, using your judgement and problem-solving skills
- Assist in all phases of customer onboarding to ensure customer satisfaction, project continuity, and the timely delivery of services.
- Run the planning and scheduling of multiple simultaneous customer implementation projects.
- Partner closely with Implementation and Onboarding Managers on delivery of projects that fall within a larger, strategic program of customer work.
- Monitor and measure program/project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Work closely with Implementation and Onboarding Managers to ensure appropriate follow-up of identified customer needs.
- Support the onboarding of employees with ICP by way of ensuring all required documents are received uploaded and sent to appropriate contact while maintaining excellent levels of GDPR
- Support the Implementation Manager with creating cases in SF and managing each case in collaboration with Implementation Manager until case is closed
- Offer improvement on all ongoing processes
- Adhere to all internal SLA's and ensure they are met.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in HR Outsourcing and/or Global Payroll Implementation
- Strong team-working skills, ability to adapt to a fast-paced, international work environment with a passion for making an impact
- Strong critical thinking, analytical skills with an entrepreneurial and proactive mind-set
- Strong client relationship building skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time, even under high-pressure situations
- Fluency & excellent communication skills in English. Additional languages an advantage.
- Highly detail-oriented
- Technical Background
- Sound knowledge of common front-end and back-end technologies and tools
Nice to have
pref. BCA / MCA, BE/B.Tech.