HR Manager, APAC
- Bangalore, India
Papaya Global is an established B2B tech unicorn in hypergrowth. We are on a mission to reimagine the payroll category with game-changing, disruptive technology.
Papaya Global is reinventing workforce management, global payroll, and payroll payments to remove the friction of complexity and regulation create. Our automated platform helps companies hire, onboard, manage, and pay people in more than 160 countries.
We don’t just cover the globe with our solution; we are global. We are comprised of people from different countries, different cultures, and different backgrounds. Diversity is our secret weapon.
We are looking for an HR Manager, APAC who will serve as a senior HR Advisor and help align the region’s people strategy with its business strategy. A real people champion, change agent, and strategic partner for the business.
- The HR Manager will support the teams in the APAC region (India, Australia, and Singapore), optimizing the organizational design to increase productivity and create high-performing teams.
- HR Manager will support becoming future-ready by leading workforce planning and succession planning. Lead and execute the region’s talent acquisition strategy and various talent acquisition initiatives, including robust recruitment processes to support growth.
- A trusted advisor to stakeholders, providing advice, guidance, and coaching to managers and employees on all aspects of HR. Helping line managers deal with organizational, people, and change-related issues
- Understand the different unit’s business priorities and translate them into an HR approach that supports the business. Be proactive in identifying people issues and trends within the business and work with your key stakeholders to formulate and implement solutions.
- Resolve complex employee relations issues and provide HR policy guidance
- Lead global HR Initiatives within the region, like performance management, Engagement, and so on.
- 5+ years of experience as HR Manager/ HRBP in a global tech company
- Relevant Master’s degree (Organizational psychology/sociology, MBA, labor studies)
- Managerial experience – a plus
- Experience working in a hyper-growth environment with the dynamic and complex changing work environment
- A genuine hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the "pulse" of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement
- Ability to develop strong relationships and influence a wide range of stakeholders within the organization
- Team player, flexible, fantastic communication skills
- Proactivity, driven by a strong “Can do” and Data-driven approach
- Passion for innovative HR solutions and process improvement
- Strong English